Re: question regard skype?

Sarah k Alawami

Hello. We have a list wherein you can discuss all of this and more with skype and its use with all screen readers. You can go [here])https://skypeenglish.groups.io/g/main) then scroll down to the email address section and subscribe. To answer one of your questionsn, just type /leave in the chat window. Look at that character by character.

Take care

On 26 Mar 2020, at 21:28, Meet modi wrote:

hello members.
I wont to know about that if i enter in one chat of group how can possible to exit?
and second question any shortcuts key or addons is available so guide me...
Thanks in advance