thank you so much nvda developers

zoe fiogkos <fiogkos@...>

Hey everybody, I just wanted to say thank you to the NVDA team. Last night
my laptop updated to the new version of windows 10 and this morning I went
into the settings to change things and check what the anniversary update had
done to my settings. I admit I went in with another screen reader and was
quickly frustrated in understanding what was on, off, etc. I switched to
NVDA and within 5 minutes I was done. Using NVDA made the experience
pleasant and quick. Also I want to mention that I have not been able to get
the other screen reader to read in another language. However using NVDA and
a vocalizer expressive voice I have bought I am able to successfully use
NVDA to read in my native tongue. So I just wanted to thank the NVDA team
for making my windows experience so pleasant. Thank you from the bottom of
my heart and keep up the good work.
Regards
Zoe

by the intersessions of the holy Theotokos, Lord have mercy on us. Jesus
said when I return will I find the faith, not will I find faith, but the
faith. So many will be shocked when he comes again in all his glory. My only
hope is that it won't be too late..