Re: having trouble with NVDA skipping around on a web page

Tony Malykh

You can try fast browse mode by pressing NVDA+nomber row 8 until you hear:
automatically set system focus to focusable elements off
I wrote it specifically to prevent JavaScript-heavy pages to steal your focus.
HTH
--Tony

On 3/27/2020 6:39 AM, Scott Berry wrote:
Hello there,

I am having a problem where NVDA skips around on universalclass.com.  I am trying to take an exam and the screen reader tends to just jump around the whole page.  I would appreciate any ideas to possibly fix this.