Re: Bluetooth hearing aid lag on Windows 10 with NVDA.

I can report that I'm getting the beginning of most, if not every, chunk of NVDA audio output being cut off with my Unitron Moxi hearing aids as well.

I'll have to play with both the Bluetooth Audio Add-On and, eventually, Silencio.  I would be careful about turning either one off when you know that you're going to be away from the computer for any length of time, as if you're within Bluetooth range of the machine when this is on it will keep the Bluetooth connectivity constantly in use on a hearing aid, and that does decrease your battery life.  My aids are rechargeable, but it would be really irritating were they to run out of power in the middle of the day because I'd been sitting anywhere near to my computer, after having established a Bluetooth connection, and the "silent keep alive" stream were running them down.

       ~ Madonna