Re: When nvda keeps turning itself on any time another program opens or shuts

Gene

I don't know why its happening. You are using the correct shutdown
command and it should be completely shut down. Maybe others will have
suggestions.

Gene

On 3/27/20, Hugin <blaisegellert@gmail.com> wrote:
HI Gene:
To answer the question Our NVDA modifier key is defined to be Insert. So
essentially I am doing NVDA q. It turns off, and then turns itself back on
when any other program does anything/off or on. I hope I'm doing something
wrong? LOL So I can fix this.