Re: When nvda keeps turning itself on any time another program opens or shuts

Sarah k Alawami

I don't have an answer but can you send a log is possible? You are doing everythign right.

Take care

On 27 Mar 2020, at 18:39, Gene wrote:

I don't know why its happening. You are using the correct shutdown
command and it should be completely shut down. Maybe others will have
suggestions.

Gene

On 3/27/20, Hugin blaisegellert@... wrote:

HI Gene:
To answer the question Our NVDA modifier key is defined to be Insert. So
essentially I am doing NVDA q. It turns off, and then turns itself back on
when any other program does anything/off or on. I hope I'm doing something
wrong? LOL So I can fix this.