NVDA is too verbose on Youtube?

Gerardo Corripio

I’ve a friend here in my city, whom I’m trying to convince that NVDA is the way to go these days, instead of the Shark, but he insists that he doesn’t like “the Martian” as he calls jokingly NVDA, Because especially on Youtube, it’s very verbose! You can be watching a video, and it’ll start reading off the comments for instance, when the Shark doesn’t do this. I tell him that the solution would be to, while on Youtube, to via the nvda+S to silence the speech, and when he needs to change videos or interact, regain speech via the before-mentioned combo. He and I have gone through the settings just to check if maybe there’s a setting that’ll make it behave better with Youtube? We turned off the Automatic Reading of sites. Any other ideas you guys could come up with? That might help?

Gera
Enviado desde mi iPhone SE de Telcel