Re: Setting a key to change indentation level

Greg Wocher

Hello,
Sorry I did not explain it well. Thats what I get asking a question after a bad night of sleep. I mean to cycle thru how NVDA indicates indentation. Either none, speech, beeps or speech and beeps. Its the option in the document settings.

Greg Wocher

On Mar 28, 2020, at 10:21 AM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

Greg,

             In what program?

             In MS-Word ALT+H followed by AO moves the indent level out, or by AI moves the indent level in deeper.   I'm also not clear if you're asking for a way to change how NVDA announces indentation or actually changing indentation, but I'm going to presume the latter.

       ~ Madonna