Re: How accessible is Zoom with NVDA?

Sarah k Alawami

It is very very accessible. Iv'e used it to teach class, etc. I love it. I've also used it to hold meetings in an organization I help to run. Ok, I'm just a secretary over there but I love to organize people.

On 28 Mar 2020, at 13:02, Ibrahim Abedrabbo wrote:

Hello folks,

This week I will be switching to distant teaching.  I will be using zoom to meet with my students and give my lectures.

How accessible is Zoom with NVDA?

Do I need to install a special addon to use zoom efficiently on my laptop?

I know that zoom is very accessible on iOS and Android, but I am not familiar with its functionality with windows and NVDA

Thanks in advance for your ideas.

Regards,

Ibrahim