Re: How accessible is Zoom with NVDA?

Sarah k Alawami

I use the app itself. I'v enot used any web pluggins, but the cool thign is, if the student can't join by app they can join by phone as well.

Take care

On 28 Mar 2020, at 13:14, Richard Kuzma via Groups.Io wrote:

If you use google chrome, it does install a add in/plug in upon joining the meeting.

I do use it with JAWS with no problem, so assuming nvda is the same.

Will have to try it next time.

It is mostly buttons for the controls.

Hope this helps.

Rich