toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
You can do this by setting an input gesture.
- Open the NVDA Input Gestures dialog. It can be found under the
NVDA preferences menu.
- In the "Filter by:" field, type "indent".
- Tab to the tree. There should be two commands shown, both
under "Document formatting". Arrow down until you get to "Cycles
through line indentation settings".
- Tab to "Add" and press enter or space; or, press alt+A. Then,
activate the keystroke you want to hit to Cycle through line
- In the menu that pops up, use the up and down arrows to select
if this keystroke applies to the laptop, desktop, or all
keyboard layouts. If you only use one (IE, you're always on a
laptop), I would suggest using that layout, but it is up to you.
- Tab to "OK" and hit space or enter..
Now, you should be able to open a document, type some text with
different indentation levels, and use your configured input
gesture to change the way NVDA reports the indentation. Navigate
through the document to check that it works.
Hope this helps,
On 29/03/2020 00:50, Greg Wocher wrote:
Is there a way to set a key to set how NVDA announces indentation
level? For example, I could use NVDA plus Control plus i to cycle
thru the indentation levels.