From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Saturday, March 28, 2020 4:21 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] How accessible is Zoom with NVDA?

Zoom has been discussed many times, and particularly in recent days.  The consensus seems to be that it is quite accessible with NVDA.

See the topics on the archive:

Zoom with nvda

Mosen Consulting Announcement: My Audiobook about Zoom Cloud Meetings is now free

NVDA and issue with Zoom

And many others.

See:  Searching the NVDA Group Archive for a tutorial on searching the NVDA Group Archive.

       ~ Madonna