Re: When nvda keeps turning itself on any time another program opens or shuts

Hugin

I have this nvda issue with 3 computers ight now it's insane. And no one else has had it happen/so frustrating. Does anyone else actually turn nvda off while doing other things? I wouldn't but my husband uses it and it just turns itself on if anything else is opened or shut. I feel like I'm missing some sort of new setting because really it's 3 computers. As no one seems to know is there anywhere else I can write and ask?