Re: When nvda keeps turning itself on any time another program opens or shuts

Gene

Try using the task manager to shut down NVDA. I don't recall if you
said which version of Windows you are running, but if you need to know
how to do it, let us know. If that doesn't help, I may be out of
ideas.

Gene

On 3/28/20, Hugin <blaisegellert@...> wrote:
I have this nvda issue with 3 computers ight now it's insane. And no one
else has had it happen/so frustrating. Does anyone else actually turn nvda
off while doing other things? I wouldn't but my husband uses it and it just
turns itself on if anything else is opened or shut. I feel like I'm missing
some sort of new setting because really it's 3 computers. As no one seems to
know is there anywhere else I can write and ask?