From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Sunday, March 29, 2020 3:36 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] When nvda keeps turning itself on any time another program opens or shuts

Try using the task manager to shut down NVDA. I don't recall if you said which version of Windows you are running, but if you need to know how to do it, let us know. If that doesn't help, I may be out of ideas.

Gene

On 3/28/20, Hugin <blaisegellert@...> wrote:
I have this nvda issue with 3 computers ight now it's insane. And no
one else has had it happen/so frustrating. Does anyone else actually
turn nvda off while doing other things? I wouldn't but my husband uses
it and it just turns itself on if anything else is opened or shut. I
feel like I'm missing some sort of new setting because really it's 3
computers. As no one seems to know is there anywhere else I can write and ask?