Re: wordCount 2.0 released.

Rui Fontes

Glad you like it!

Any suggestion for improvements is welcome!

Best regards,

Rui Fontes

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 07:44 de 29/03/2020, Andrea Sherry escreveu:

Hey! This addon is just so cool.
Aything like that is useful justg now. I am in age care and we are in lockdown and are probably about to be confined to our rooms. Not sure about that.
Andrea

On 29/03/2020 10:32 am, Rui Fontes wrote:
Hello!

We announce the release of version 2.0 of our add-on wordCount!

*** Compatibility: NVDA 2019.3 to 2020.1

*** Provisional link for download: https://github.com/ruifontes/wordCount/releases/download/2.0/wordCount-2.0.nvda-addon

This addon announces the number of words, characters, paragraphs and lines of the selected text by pressing Control+Shift+F12.
It also create a ordered list of the words used and allow to display the lines containing a word.

In any text editor, or in a virtual document, for example in a web browser, PDF, email body, etc., select the desired text using the usual text selection commands and press Control+Shift+f12.

To get a list of words used, just press Control+Shift+f11.

This commands can be modified in the "Input gestures" dialog in the "Text editing" section.

Rui Fontes

NVDA portuguese team

Tiflotecnia, Lda.