Re: How accessible is Zoom with NVDA?

On Sun, Mar 29, 2020 at 01:14 PM, The Gamages wrote:
but I get a message that this site cannot provide a secure connection.
And you just ignore that and activate whatever link/button in the dialog for the browser you're using that allows you to continue anyway.

That, or try a different browser.   None of my browsers has any issue getting an HTTPS connection to that website.  There's nothing on it to be concerned about were you using a straight HTTP connection, either.

       ~ Madonna