From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jesse Farquharson
Sent: Sunday, March 29, 2020 9:33 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA 2019.3.1 refuses to start after most recent addon updates

Joseph,

I attempted to restart my computer previously. No such luck. NVDA works on the logon screen. I had it set some time ago to use my current configuration which, needless to say, is no longer current. However, as soon as I enter my password and log in... nothing happens. NVDA will not start with alt control N, but JAWS seems to just fine.