Re: Bluetooth hearing aid lag on Windows 10 with NVDA.

Daniel Hawkins

Hello guys,

I will have to try out Sliencico. I have tried the NVDA addon for Bluetooth Audio. it worked great with my older Compilot but did nothing for the newer marvel aids. maybe it is the aids not the computer.

However, I dusted off my old TV Link Bluetooth dock and plugged it in the 3.5mm jack, and it worked great!

So i may just use that for now.

Thank you for your advice!
Daniel Hawkins
Check out my website: iabilityi.com

On Mar 27, 2020, at 7:08 PM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

On Fri, Mar 27, 2020 at 07:56 PM, Tony Malykh wrote:
Once NVDA is inactive for 1 minute or so, it will stop playing silence to conserve the battery life of your hearing aid.
And hearing aid wearers everywhere who also use NVDA and a Bluetooth audio connection thank you for your thoughtfulness.  (I did notice you're the developer of the add-on.)

       ~ Madonna