Re: How accessible is Zoom with NVDA?

Daniel Hawkins

Tip. If you go to the Zoom website, the app for windows is not listed there. Just clients and addons. I found out if you do a Google search for this, “download Zoom Meeting” the first link is the download for Windows based Zoom.

Lastly, if you are on the Home tab, and you tab through to settings, open that and arrow to accessibility, from there you can see a list of keyboard commands in a meeting.
Daniel Hawkins
Check out my website: iabilityi.com

On Mar 29, 2020, at 1:02 PM, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:

What link are you using?  Let us know so we can check it.  If list
members confirm that it is the correct link, try a different browser.
There have been times when one browser has told nme a secure
connection can't be provided and another didn't.

Gene

On 3/29/20, The Gamages via Groups.Io
<james.gamage@...> wrote:
Hello,

I have tried to get on the Jonathon Mozen site, but I get a message that
this site cannot provide a secure connection.

Any ideas please?

Best Regards, Jim.