Re: Bluetooth hearing aid lag on Windows 10 with NVDA.

I have a feeling that my spelling of Silencio is incorrect, but I can pull up nothing via web search on it.  I have tried NVDA with Bluetooth as search terms along with several other variants.

If anyone has the link to the site where this program can be downloaded, and preferably from its developer, would you please share it?

       ~ Madonna