Re: Bluetooth hearing aid lag on Windows 10 with NVDA.

Daniel Wolak

Hi,

Here’s a link to the direct download from the developer’s site.

http://www.stefankiss.sk/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=112

I’m not sure if there’s an actual page on his site, however this is the only link that I have.

Hth,

Daniel

Sent from Mail for Windows 10