Re: Bluetooth hearing aid lag on Windows 10 with NVDA.

On Mon, Mar 30, 2020 at 11:50 AM, Daniel Wolak wrote:
http://www.stefankiss.sk/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=112
Thanks Daniel.   I honestly can't say whether this is the original developer or not, and the program is correctly spelled as Silenzio.  But even if I search on that, coupled with Bluetooth, I really get nothing useful other than this cautionary post in the JAWS for Windows Group, dating from January 2020:

https://jfw.groups.io/g/main/topic/jaws_2020_speech_issue_with/69701835?p=,,,20,0,0,0::recentpostdate%2Fsticky,,,20,2,0,69701835

So, at this juncture, I would strongly advise anyone who wants to give Silenzio a whirl to manually create a restore point in System Protection as well as taking a full system image backup of their machine prior to installing it.  That way if a System Restore from the restore point fails (which happens more often than many would like to believe) you have a way to restore your system to its pre-Silenzio state.

       ~ Madonna