Re: New add-on, frequentText

Gerardo Corripio

You guys rock! Being able to try Jaws for a few months, one realy values all that NVDA and you guys who develop AddOns do to better daily our efficiency! I just couldn’t resist! Keep up the great work! And definitely looking forward to trying out the AddOn, and spreading the word among the Spanish-speaking NVDA community on Whatsap, for which I’m the creator of the NVDA para Todos Whatsapp group. Thanks for sharing!

Gera
Enviado desde mi iPhone SE de Telcel

El 30 mar 2020, a la(s) 11:37 a.m., Rui Fontes <rui.fontes@...> escribió:

Hello!

We present a new add-on...

Frequent text
Informations
• Authors: Rui Fontes and Ângelo Abrantes, based on work of Marcos António de Oliveira
• Updated in 27/03/2020
• Download stable version
Compatibility: NVDA version 2019.3 and posteriors
Presentation
This add-on provides a way to quickly insert blocks of text you type frequently in documents you write.
Usage
To start using this add-on you will need to fill the blocks of text you want to use. For that, first press Windows+f12. It will be displayed a dialog where you can press Tab to access the "Add" button. Activate it to create a new block. In the first dialog, type the name of the block and press Enter or activate the "Ok" button. It will present a dialog to type the block of text. Enter the lines you want, and when done, press Tab and activate the "Ok" button.
To paste the block of text in an edit field, just select the block and press Enter.
In the add-on dialog box you also can rename, change the contents or delete the block of text.

Best regards,

Rui Fontes

NVDA portuguese team