Re: When nvda keeps turning itself on any time another program opens or shuts

Hugin

I disabled use nvda on and it didn't work the only thing that worked was to disable start nvda with windows but then it won't start up automatically when the computer does as I need it to. So either no start at all without me having to do it or it starts all the time when any other program does like it's start up when I don't want it to and again this never happened before windows 10 and now it's 3 computers.