Re: When nvda keeps turning itself on any time another program opens or shuts

Gene

It isn't intended to be a solution. its a work around, allowing the
sighted person to use the computers without NVDA starting whenever
another program is started. It would also allow the blind person to
log in and then manually run NVDA. I am skeptical that a solution
will be found and I think this is a good work around.

On Mon, Mar 30, 2020 at 07:25 PM, Gene wrote:

Or, if Narrator can run on the login screen, that would be something else
you could use.
I can, but that's not likely to solve what appears to be the core problem:
NVDA coming back on as programs are opened. This is extremely atypical
behavior, as you well know.

Something else is afoot here, and it appears to be afoot on several
computers in the same household that have likely had a great deal of the
same software installed across them.

*Power is being told you're not loved and not being destroyed by it.*

~ Madonna