Re: When nvda keeps turning itself on any time another program opens or shuts

Hugin

I appreciate that Gene and we'll try it. I wish we could figure out what's happening, though. 3 of our computers and my sister's as well all windows 10. We tried a reinstall too, did that first ages back actually and no go. I tell people paranormal things happen to our tech stuff all the time but my sisters too? I wanted to think it wasn't spooky stuff but now I have to wonder.