Re: When nvda keeps turning itself on any time another program opens or shuts

Hugin

Hi Brian,Gene/ and list

I do not have jaws and will not use jaws and as Brian said won't fix the issue really in a logical way but I appreciate the thought. I am asking if anyone has am nvda contact for programmers or anyone else I an ask about this. Because we've installed it before, never an issue. Not on windows 10, though. Not sure what made you think I had the same software on all computers, Brian, I am sorry if I indicated as much as it isn't the case. Also my sister's comp, comp number 4 doing this is not in my home. She is however in my city and she jokingly suggests that it's a *incert name of our city* problem and no one will understand. HAHA. Really though I hope we're just doing something wrong though I don't see what as again have used nvda for years without this happening. Each installation of windows 10 we have came from different people, the computers came from different places. My husband installed two one of ours, and my sister's, but those computers are entirely different, different models, one is a desk and one a lap top etc. But other 2 are having the same issue, one was done by Boundless, and one by a local computer guy. Again starting to feel it's just and our paranormal weirdness though why the ghoulies care about nvda is beyond me.