Re: When nvda keeps turning itself on any time another program opens or shuts

Well there are 2 options.
1, start nvda at the windows logon screen.
This is usefull if you have more than 1 account, keep this off on a
public computer if if you don't want nvda starting at login.
Note, its going to yell out secure screens at you reguardless but
there is usually a delay of a few seconds.
Just hit alty when you hear the prompt and its not a problem.
You want the option that says start nvda after windows login or
something like it and it will work.
The keyword is after here and its what I use.

On 31/03/2020, Hugin <blaisegellert@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Brian,Gene/ and list

I do not have jaws and will not use jaws and as Brian said won't fix the
issue really in a logical way but I appreciate the thought. I am asking if
anyone has am nvda contact for programmers or anyone else I an ask about
this. Because we've installed it before, never an issue. Not on windows 10,
though. Not sure what made you think I had the same software on all
computers, Brian, I am sorry if I indicated as much as it isn't the case.
Also my sister's comp, comp number 4 doing this is not in my home. She is
however in my city and she jokingly suggests that it's a *incert name of our
city* problem and no one will understand. HAHA. Really though I hope we're
just doing something wrong though I don't see what as again have used nvda
for years without this happening. Each installation of windows 10 we have
came from different people, the computers came from different places. My
husband installed two one of ours, and my sister's, but those computers are
entirely different, different models, one is a desk and one a lap top etc.
But other 2 are having the same issue, one was done by Boundless, and one by
a local computer guy. Again starting to feel it's just and our paranormal
weirdness though why the ghoulies care about nvda is beyond me.