Re: When nvda keeps turning itself on any time another program opens or shuts

Hugin

Thanks, Shaun. I was thinking about the similarities in the computers, who set them up etc. and there are none except the password for log on was disabled so we can just use the computer without having to do that. It shouldn't matter but who knows. I doubt it does. Strange tech follows us around that even baffles people when they see it in person. LOL