Re: When nvda keeps turning itself on any time another program opens or shuts

Gene

I hope it works. My answer was premised on the hope that when you set
another screen-reader to run at the login screen, it will not run, as
NVDA does, when you open or close programs. I hope that is the case
but we'll have to see.

Gene

On 3/31/20, Hugin <blaisegellert@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks, Shaun. I was thinking about the similarities in the computers, who
set them up etc. and there are none except the password for log on was
disabled so we can just use the computer without having to do that. It
shouldn't matter but who knows. I doubt it does. Strange tech follows us
around that even baffles people when they see it in person. LOL