From: Rui Fontes
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2020 5:22 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Text nav

If you have the add-on installed, it is only a matter of going to Add-on manager...

There you get the following information:

TextNav; Activado; 1.4; Tony Malykh <anton.malykh@...>

Regards,

Rui Fontes

NVDA portuguese team

Às 04:01 de 31/03/2020, Robert Doc Wright godfearer escreveu:
I have not been able to find contact information for the developer of this adddon. If you can help please do.
******
If we don't take time to think before we speak we may find ourselves in a situation where our speech becomes a bit stinky!