Re: Combo Boxes Are Not Accessible

Quentin Christensen

Have you got an example on a public site you can share please?

On Wed, Apr 1, 2020 at 3:05 PM Rich DeSteno <axcruncher@...> wrote:
I have recently encountered a type of combo box on a few web sites that
is not accessible with screen-reading software, including NVDA.  The
combo box does not open and reveal its list no matter what key
combinations I try.  In past years, combo boxes were easily opened and
read with alt-DownArrow or Space Bar and DownArrow.  Does anyone have a
solution to reading these new combo boxes.  I am currently having great
difficulty in completing a couple of forms that have such boxes.

--
Rich De Steno

--
Quentin Christensen