Re: Combo Boxes Are Not Accessible

hurrikennyandopo ...

Have you got a link to the page?

Gene nz

On 1/04/2020 5:05 pm, Rich DeSteno wrote:
I have recently encountered a type of combo box on a few web sites that is not accessible with screen-reading software, including NVDA. The combo box does not open and reveal its list no matter what key combinations I try.  In past years, combo boxes were easily opened and read with alt-DownArrow or Space Bar and DownArrow.  Does anyone have a solution to reading these new combo boxes.  I am currently having great difficulty in completing a couple of forms that have such boxes.