Some 2019.3 questions

Clement Chou

Hey all. Just updatd to NVDA 2019.3 this morning, and have some
various questions about different things I was hoping I could gethelp
with.

1. Is there an addon that will allow me to copy the last thing NVDA
reported to the clipboard? Clip Copy used to be my addon of choice,
but as of late it's no longer compatible.
2. Switch Synthe: This addon used to allow me to save multiple
configurations of the same synthesizer for example, when different
languages were required. But that is also gone in the latest version
of the addon. Is there an alternative?
3. Lastly, this isn't necessarily an NVDA question but more some
Windows one core voices questions. IS there a reason some of them show
up in SAPI 5 voice lists and others don't? Also, is auto language
switching a thing? It seems to work very spiratically. And lastly, is
there a need and method o update the voices or anything of that sort?

Thanks!