Re: NVDA has Acquired a new, and somewhat annoying Feature

It's one of those things where I don't think they officially support the 64-bit version. Who knows why? Might be worth going back to that older, official, version.

Is there something new in the Thunderbird betas perhaps?  I just tried with alpha-19867,54f1b727 on Thunderbird 68.6.0 32-bit (the latest regular version?) and it read as normal, so it looks like it's something changed in Thunderbird, and might be worth contacting Mozilla perhaps?  Does it do the same thing if you use NVDA 2019.3.1?  I didn't notice a difference in Thunderbird 68.6, but if you could provide exact steps to repeat and exactly what superfluous information is being read I can double check.

Regards

Quentin.

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020 at 1:31 AM Betsy Grenevitch <blindangel61@...> wrote:
I am having the same problem and it definitely interrupts the reading of
email.

--
Betsy Grenevitch
678-862-3876