From: "Gerardo Corripio" <gera1027@gmail.com>
To: "NVDA English EMail List" <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, April 1, 2020 5:27 AM
Subject: [nvda] Windows10Mail i selection view? To say Selected or Unselected before anything else?

who would need to Intigrate code, so that while in the Windows10 Mail app, in Selection view, when arrowing up and down through EMails, I’d know if a message is selected or unselected, before speaking anything else like the subject etc? I know that not everyone Would be happy with this option as default, thus maybe a toggle would be useful, it if if it were to be implemented someday? The selected/unselected status at the beginning of the speech stream, for me at least, would make it more efficient to go through mails while in Selection view.

Gera
Enviado desde mi iPhone SE de Telcel