Re: NVDA with updated Windows Essentials

Betsy Grenevitch

Joseph, I do not even know how to do this. I just know what I use every day and that is about it.

On 4/1/2020 7:04 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,
Before we get into debugging things, can you try running with add-ons disabled (press NVDA+Q, select "restart with add-ons disabled") and see if NVDA slows down?
Cheers,
Joseph

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Betsy Grenevitch
Sent: Wednesday, April 1, 2020 4:00 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA with updated Windows Essentials

Joseph, I do not know the command for "debug lockdown". I will gladly do that for you if you can give me the command because the latest update on either Thunderbird or something else has definitely caused the program to be sluggish.

Thanks so much for all you do. I am definitely hoping to donate to NV Access some time this year.

On 4/1/2020 12:29 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,
Is this the case for people using old Thunderbird releases? If not, this might be something to do with TB 75. To better understand this though, I need a debug log (restart NVDA with debug logging enabled, use Thunderbird, as soon as you hear "message deleted", press NVDA+F1 to open log viewer, copy and paste everything as a private email to me as debug log will give you all sorts of information such as keys you've pressed).
Cheers,
Joseph