Re: expanding links that won't expand

As a semi-useless aside, but it may prove instructive if we have HTML experts reading, the only way I knew that "Your Account" was classed as a button was by opening the page source for the simmarket.com page, searching for "Your Account" in the source, and finding this line:

<li class="header_user_menu_item toggle-click" id="header-user-menu-container_account"><button type="button" class="btn-header" onClick="toggle_account_menu(this);">Your Account</button><div id="account-menu" class="header-menu-container">

There's lots more that follows that for the display of all of the bits unveiled when that control is activated.

       ~ Madonna