NVDA has Acquired a new, and somewhat annoying Feature

Brian Moore

Hi.  This is not nvda at all. When I test on production release which I have on another machine, it is fine.  It is reading lots of extra text about imap syncing which happens a lot.

Also, if you don't turn off the status bar, it will tell you when you move a message to trash, and a bunch of other info which really adds up quickly.  It is certainly a thunderbird change.

Also, some features of the mozilla apps enhancement no longer work such as the ability to sort columns in folders.

Brian.