Re: NVDA has Acquired a new, and somewhat annoying Feature

Betsy Grenevitch

How do I report to Thunderbird what is happening with the beta version? Sorry I know so little so please be patient with me.

On 4/1/2020 9:05 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
One should never, and I mean never, expect that beta versions of any software are going to be completely bug free, and all the more so if one thing (Thunderbird, in this case) is a beta that's significantly in advance of the stable software (NVDA, in this case) it's being used with.

Reports of these issues are very valuable, but you really can't expect that anyone will devote a lot of time to them until the release candidate stage is reached unless it happens to be convenient.  Definitely give the feedback to the folks at Mozilla just like you did here.

       ~ Madonna

--
Betsy Grenevitch
678-862-3876