Re: Does nvda work with Microsoft teams?

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi Pramit and others who replied

Thank you very much for getting back to me about Microsoft teams and also confirming how accessible it is. the information and links etc have been passed on.

Gene nz

On 2/04/2020 3:35 pm, Pramit wrote:
Hi Gene,

Microsoft Teams is completely accessible with NVDA.
Have used it on my Windows computer and haven't found any difficulty with it.
Sharing some links from Microsoft Support and will be of help to anyone using Microsoft Teams

The above link has all the information together at one place including setup and functionality, including the Microsoft Teams app download link.

Hope this helps

Pramit

On Wed, Apr 1, 2020 at 9:47 AM hurrikennyandopo ... <hurrikennyandopo@...> wrote:
hi guys

I do not use the above program for work etc but have been asked by a
adaptive tech person how well NVDA works with this program.

Has any one used it on this list? Does it work well with nvda is there
any qwerks?

Any feed back would be good to feed back to them.

Gene nz