Re: most accessible audio recording software with nvda

Gene

There are a number of accessible recording programs.  The first question is how you want to use it.  If you just want to record and edit mp3 files, MP3 Direct Cut is the program to use.  For other purposes, other programs can be discussed.

From: Dan Beaver
Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2020 10:03 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] most accessible audio recording software with nvda

The Voice Recorder app that comes with Windows is very accessible but it only records in the M4A format.

Dan Beaver

On 4/2/2020 9:28 AM, Jonathan Nadeau wrote:
Greetings list,

Please excuse if this isn't the correct list for this question. Using nvda what is the most accessible audio recording software? If anyone could aim me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it. I hope everyone is staying safe.

--
Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)