Re: How accessible is Zoom with NVDA?

Michael Munn

You can actually enable Global Keyboard Shortcut by go to your Zoom Settings menu. To do that, press Tab Key until you heard settings. When you get to the settings menu, Press enter on it.
After you pressed Enter, Press Down Arrow until you find Keyboard Shortcut. Press Space bar to get in to Keyboard Shortcut. then press Tab until you heard the following from your Screen Reader: "Learn more Enable Global Shortcut Button" Then press Down Arrow to find the keyboard shortcut that you want to enable. The keyboard shortcut are grouped in to a table, therefore you can Press CTRL+Ault plus  the arrow keys to navigate across the list of shortcut.
 I hope the following information can be beneficial.
Best regards
Michael Munn

JAWS Certified, 2019

Member: Virginia Association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

www.nfbv.org

www.hadley.edu

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020 at 1:19 PM Matthew Whitaker <matthew.whitaker2011@...> wrote:

Alt + control + shift doesn’t work. Well actually, I can’t tell, because NVDA is not telling me whether the controls have appeared or not. I’m using tab to navigate but I’m still getting nothing.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10