From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: 02 April 2020 21:14
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] most accessible audio recording software with nvda

CDex is not a recording program.  It is a CD ripping program.

It really isn’t a good idea for people, and I see it when evber such a question is asked, to recommend Goldwave without first knowing what a person wants to do.  Goldwave is not free.  It isn’t expensive unless you don’t have much money and you are on a tight budget, but it does cost something like forty or fifty U.S. dollars.

If you just want to record and edit mp3 files, MP3 Direct Cut is a much better choice.  If you want to record and work with other formats, other programs would be used, MP3 Direct Cut only works with MP3 files but since many people just want to record and edit MP3 files, the way the person wants to use the program needs to be found out before making a recommendation.

Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2020 1:45 PM

i would recommend gold wave and c dex, as someone else suggested