Re: expanding links that won't expand

Jonathan,

           Heaven knows if someone can use the technique you suggest, it's far preferable.  I was just going for something that was dirt simple as far as generating the source code which puts the majority of the burden on the person doing the analysis of it after the fact.

           I love your technique, I just don't know how many will be successful with it, but they should try, for sure.

       ~ Madonna