Re: How accessible is Zoom with NVDA?

Sarah k Alawami

I'm not sure if i contacted them abou tthis, but I would. It seems like they want to now address problems, and they have gotten better at that.

Take care and good luck.

On 2 Apr 2020, at 19:46, Stephen wrote:

Yes, I wish they would fix that too.

----- Original Message -----
From: Clement Chou <chou.clement@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: 4/3/2020 12:34:53 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] How accessible is Zoom with NVDA?

Zom seems decently accessible. But whenever there's an edit box, like
editing the meeting topic or your PMI,NVDA doesn't read the changes or
let you use full editing commands. But changes do work as you type
them so you just have to go off memory, it seems like. Unless there's
something I'm missing?

On 4/2/20, Scott Salzman <scott.salzman@...> wrote:

Thanks for sharing this tip, Michael.

Scott