Re: expanding links that won't expand

Daniel Damacena

Try to focus the menu and bring the mouse to it. It works to me.

Em 01/04/2020 23:00, Sarah k Alawami escreveu:

I can't really describe this well, but there are links on some pages where if you click them, a menu pops out. I can get this to work on the mac but not that much in windows under nvda 19.2 and 19.3, actually I've ben having the issue since last year. I think they call these fly out menus. I think this is the job of the web dev to fix but is there a work around i"m missing. Here's an example

1. Go to simmarket.com
  2. I'm not sure if you have to be log in for this but click the my account link. You should see "my wish list, my cart, my orders etc. I cannot get this to expand even after playing with it. Sometimes I can route with nvda backspace but even then after trying that trick the page does not show these options. I'm beginning to go nuts as this is how I can get my keys and stuff for softwares and downloads to updates.

Take care and I hope that helps a bit.

And by the way contacting these devs is not that easy. I've already tried, they don't really care.

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website.

to subscribe to the feed click here and you can also follow us on twitter

Our discord is where you will know when we go live on [twitch.](http://twitch.tv/ke7zum] Feel free to give the channel a follow and see what is up there.

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main lbry page and my tffp lbry page YOu will also be able to buy some of my products and eBooks there.

Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go here

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.