Re: Issue with Microsoft teams

mohammad suliman

Hello Surendra,

I am experiencing the issue you are describing with teams. My guess is the problem is caused by a Chrome bug which will be fixed soon from what I've heard. The bug it seems is affecting Teams also because it's based on Chrome. To work around the issue, you can change the window size as follows:
A quick way to do this is to hold the windows key, and while holded to press up arrow to maximize the window if not maximized, and then press down arrow to restore it.
If you care about the window size because you're using magnification for example, let me know, I can provide more detailed way to keep the window size not changed I hope.
Let me also know if this doesn't work for you.

All the best!
Mohammad

On Sat, 4 Apr 2020 at 21:37, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:
Step-by-Step instructions for Searching the NVDA Group Archive

In this case, since the topic is so new and near the top of the list in the web interface, which is what I use and what's used to search the archive, see:
Does nvda work with Microsoft teams?

       ~ Madonna