website has run time error

mcLeod stinnett

--
from mack I was trying to place an order at https://www.continentalphoto.com and when I hit place order I got a run time error. they were able to place my order over the phone. my question is, are all of the numbers that are required able to be selected with the keyboard? when using N v d a I put in my credit card number. but when I enter the month of expiration which is10, and then tab once to the rite, it says list and I arrow down once and it says 06. if I select 12, and tab to the rite once it says list and I arrow down once and it says 08. am I dealing with a virtual keyboard, where I am not selecting what I think I am? If so, is there a way around this. Or, maybe every thing is selectable and the website is just messed up, thanks.